Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
DCT date problem
Monil
I have a required 'start date' field in a DCT. When loading a DCR, I need to check if the start date value is null and if null set the value to current date (2004-02-24). I am unable to get the value of the start date field in the javascript code.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
You might start by showing us what you have - post (as an attachment) your DCT (and any auxillary javascript files if you're not imbedding the code directly in the DCT).
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
Jens
Here is an working example:
if(IWDatacapture.getItem("/START_DATE").getValue() == "") {
IWDatacapture.getItem("/START_DATE").setValue(tag+"."+monat+"."+jahr);
IWDatacapture.redraw();
}
tecthis
Just for fun, try changing the date from 3-4-2004 to 3/4/2004. I had a problem with regex using "-".
A...
Alexander Correa
http://www.baxter.com