Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
File Permissions in Staging
Hazzie
I am trying to change the ACL's on a particular folder (and all sub folders and files) in the staging area so that a particular Local group on the TS server is changed from Full Control to Read. This will mean that when a new workarea is created these new permissions get inherited.
I am an administrator on that server, yet when i go to the security tab, select permissions and alter them accordingly i get Access denied when i try to apply them.
I cant see the wood for the trees at the moment. Can someone point me in the right direction on how i would do this.
Cheers,
Hazzie
TS 5.5.2 on NT.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Hazzie
ok it looks like i am talking about submit filtering. Off to read the manual - oh gawd has it become that desperate.....
Hazzie
TS 5.5.2 on NT.
Edited by Hazzie on 02/25/04 06:43 AM (server time).