Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
TeamSite Report service??
System
Dear all
my platform is windows 2000+ teamsite 5.5.2 sp3
Does anybody know what is the function of service "Interwoven Teamsite Report" ? Can I shutdown it?
I used IBM tivoli ids monitor it,it often be shutdown,tivoli ids try to restart it ,after a few time ,it was shutdown again.
what should I do??
ITRI
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
I believe that's supposed to handle the Interwoven Global Report Center (GRC) - which generally isn't worth running. Little by little, Interwoven has been replacing that functionality with an Event subsystem and reporting database.
I generally never use the GRC and tend to disable those services (on Windows) without any adverse affects (that I know of)
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com