Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
CSSDK Client
System
Hi,
How do I go about getting the CSSDK 2.0 client?
I've just installed TS 6.0L on my dev machine (win2K).
I didn't see the CSSDK 2.0 client as a separate downloadable from the support site.
TIA
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
the CS SDK is available from the Developer Suite section - Product Downloads - on the tech support site.
Here's the URL:
https://support.interwoven.com/esd2/UI_ESDSelProduct.asp?PCatID=69&CatName=ContentServices%20SDK
lissa
Migrateduser
Hi Lissa,
Thanks for the reply.
I checked the site.
Under Developer suite, I can see only OpenAPI, no ContentServices SDK.
If I click on OpenAPI or if I use the URL given by you, I see a blank page.
Could this be because of the kind of license we've purchased?
I'll check with the local support in the meantime.
Thanks