Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Modifying UI: VisualPreview toolbar
Valentine
Is it possible to change the VisualPreview toolbar? I have modified iw-hom/local/config/lib/content_center/customer/WEB-INF/conf/customer/ref_ccpro_ui_vpreview.xml
to have a button that will validate the page using the cgi script, but it did not work.
Is it possible to modify it? or ref*xml files do not affect the behavior in any way?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
ReggieRWalker
Was there ever an answer to this question? I would like to possibly integrate workflow functions into the VisualPreview (i.e. Approve, Reject).
ReggieRWalker
FYI, I got this back from support:
You can add additional links to Visual Preview by editing <iw-home>/local/config/lib/content_center/customer_src/etc/conf/customer/ui_custom.xml.
Please refer to the <iw-home>/local/config/lib/content_center/reference/etc/conf/ref_ccpro_ui_vpreview.xml for the available links in the Visual Preview toolbar.
For example, if you want to add a certain link in the Visual Preview, you need to add the following in your ui_custom.xml: <action-list id="iw.ccpro.vpreview.action-list">
<link id="iw.custom_accept.link"
label="Accept"
description="Accept"
url="
http://your_accpet_url_here
"
windowFeatures="width=640,height=570,scrollbars=yes,menubar=yes,titlebar=no,resizable=yes,status=yes,center=true,dependent=false"
target="_blank"/>
To recompile the changes, run "make_toolkit.ipl" under <iw-home>/local/config/lib/content_center/customer_src.