Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
File Browser in TS 6
gzevin
I thought that in TS 6 file browser (that implements <browser> tag in DCT) would be able to venture ouside the workarea. Unfortunately, it seems to be that it's not implemented, as per the documentation... It means that one would still need to use something like the file browser CGI that I have implemented.
Another thing that I noticed - the <browser> DOES go beyond the ceiling, if one types in something like ../another_workarea/images..... But this is obviously a bug that I doubt is in the bug list....
It seems to be surprising that there were not so many feature requests from the users, as to implement a versatile file browser that could go anywhere...
Greg Zevin, Ph.D. Comp. Sc.
Independent Interwoven Consultant/Architect
Sydney, AU
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Johnny
Post deleted by Johnny
Capture.JPG