Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Submit from workflow
Hemant
Hi,
In our workflow we have a cgi task that submits all the files attached to the workflow. And we are using the cgi script iwwfsubmit.cgi(Its from interwoven and is located under the directory httpd/iw-bin). Its same as Submit direct functionality with the exception that it doesn't provide replicate comment functionality.. we need the replicate comment functionality.. can any one please give me ideas?
TIA
Hemant
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
The replicate comment functionality is handled at the job instantiation level. Take a look at the author_submit.wft that comes with TeamSite for details of implementation.
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
Hemant
Fish,
Thanks for the reply. I have gone through the author_submit.wft file. Does it mean I need to write a cgi script for implementing the whole functionality? (instead of using iwwfsubmit.cgi)
Thanks
Hemanth
Adam Stoller
If you are trying to deal with files that were attached to the job *after* it was instantiated, then you will probably need to copy much of the logic from inside the WFT, and turn it into your own CGI script - which can probably set things up and then redirect itself to the iwwfsubmit.cgi.
I'm not sure though - as I haven't tried to do that - but it seems like a reasonable approach.
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
herald10
Hi Hemant,
Were you able to do as per Ghotis suggestion? I am facing a similar situation over here. We need to add a replicate comment button to the screen that submits files. Any help would be great.. Suggestions are welcome from others as well...
Thanks a lot guys