Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Generation from a DCR in Java
gsal
Hi,
I'm developing an application in Java that will generate pages from a database. Assuming that my application writes a DCR xml file, what strategies can I use to generate a page by merging the DCR with a TPL file?
Is there a Teamsite Java API that provides this kind of functionality, or is there a command line tool that merges a given DCR to a TPL?
My preferred method would be to use a JAVA API.
It is so difficult to find documentation on this stuff!
Thanks,
George
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
I don't think there is any java API, you would probably call the Perl script iwpt_compile.ipl from Java (I think this means your java has to be running on the TeamSite server). I have code that does this if you want to take a look.