Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Content Services sample
Denis
Dear all,
We have installed CSSDK 1.1 on a Solaris 8, with TS 5.5.2.
But when we try to run the J2EE example (Ajuba site) using the SOAP factory (setup in sampleapp.properties), here is the error we receive:
Message
The exception message is (0)null Start server side stack trace:
com.interwoven.cssdk.examples.exceptions.CSWebAppException:
((0)null) at com.interwoven.cssdk.examples.servlets.Controller.doPost(Controller.java:145)
...
Using the JNI factory gives an other error.
Thanks a lot for your help.
Denis
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Are you sure you are using CS 1.1 with TeamSite 5.x?The samples webapp does not work with CS 1.1 and TeamSite 5.5.x. It only works with CS 2.0 and TeamSite 6.0.
sajiddc
I believe that you are trying to use CSSDK 2.0 example with CSSDK 1.1 TeamSite 5.5.2
Edited by sajiddc on 03/03/04 03:27 PM (server time).
Denis
Sorry I did a mistake, we are trying to run the example with CSSDK 2.0 and TS 6.0.
(the confusion came from the fact that we have several environments, with different versions)
Thanks,
Denis
Valentine
Did you get it to work?
I am not able to run any sample programs either. I have submitted the support case to interwoven, since it seems there are some libraries missing both for SOAP and JNI mode of operation.
ldd /cms/iw-home/cssdk/libcssdk.so
libldapssl41.so => (file not found)
libplc3.so => (file not found)
libplds3.so => (file not found)
libnspr3.so => (file not found)
libpam.so.1 => /usr/lib/libpam.so.1
libnsl.so.1 => /usr/lib/libnsl.so.1
libsocket.so.1 => /usr/lib/libsocket.so.1
libthread.so.1 => /usr/lib/libthread.so.1
libpthread.so.1 => /usr/lib/libpthread.so.1
librt.so.1 => /usr/lib/librt.so.1
libm.so.1 => /usr/lib/libm.so.1
libdl.so.1 => /usr/lib/libdl.so.1
libc.so.1 => /usr/lib/libc.so.1
libcmd.so.1 => /usr/lib/libcmd.so.1
libmp.so.2 => /usr/lib/libmp.so.2
libaio.so.1 => /usr/lib/libaio.so.1
# ldd /cms/iw-home/cssdk/fastcgi/libcssdksoap.so
libldapssl41.so => (file not found)
libplc3.so => (file not found)
libplds3.so => (file not found)
libnspr3.so => (file not found)
libpam.so.1 => /usr/lib/libpam.so.1
libnsl.so.1 => /usr/lib/libnsl.so.1
libsocket.so.1 => /usr/lib/libsocket.so.1
libdl.so.1 => /usr/lib/libdl.so.1
libcrypt_i.so.1 => /usr/lib/libcrypt_i.so.1
libthread.so.1 => /usr/lib/libthread.so.1
libpthread.so.1 => /usr/lib/libpthread.so.1
librt.so.1 => /usr/lib/librt.so.1
libm.so.1 => /usr/lib/libm.so.1
libc.so.1 => /usr/lib/libc.so.1
libcmd.so.1 => /usr/lib/libcmd.so.1
libmp.so.2 => /usr/lib/libmp.so.2
libgen.so.1 => /usr/lib/libgen.so.1
libaio.so.1 => /usr/lib/libaio.so.1
Migrateduser
Valentine:
Try putting $iw-home/lib in your LD_LIBRARY_PATH. Does that help any?
- Navneet
Valentine
bingo ... there are here ... Although I haven't tried it yet, but I see no reasons for it not to work.
Thanks.