Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Are variable allowed in available_templates.cfg?
abhijeet1
I have an automated process that generates a workflow everytime I create a new subbranch under my departments branch.The workflows are created with a predefined naming convention which looks like deploy_BRANCHNAME.wft.So my question is, can I use the $BRANCH variable in the available_templates.cfg file.Here's what I would like to do
<available_templates>
<template_file name='Quick Deployments'
path='default/deploy_$BRANCH.wft'>
.............
</available_templates>
Thanks
Abhijeet
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
In short - no - variables are not supported within available_templates.cfg.
You could have your process update the available_templates.cfg file and insert the actual branch name into the entry ... though you might want to think about file locking issues just in case two (or more) people are attempting to update the available_templates.cfg file at the same time ...
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com