Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
PAM Authentication with TS 5.5.2 for Solaris 8
squint
I'm trying to get Interwoven's TeamSite 5.5.2 for Solaris 8 to authenticate through PAM to an Active Directory domain controller. I've got PAM set up successfully, and system authentication works fine.
here's the relevant part of my pam.conf:
telnet auth sufficient pam_ldap.so.1
telnet auth requisite pam_authtok_get.so.1
telnet auth required pam_dhkeys.so.1
telnet auth required pam_unix_auth.so.1
telnet auth required pam_dial_auth.so.1
telnet account sufficient pam_ldap.so.1
telnet password sufficient pam_ldap.so.1
and in iw.cfg:
[authentication]
ui_login_lifetime=infinite
authenticate_by=pam
pam_service=telnet
I've been sniffing network traffic between the solaris machine and the AD machine, and I'm not seeing any LDAP traffic between the two when I attempt to authenticate to TeamSite.
Authetication with plane jane telnet with nss_ldap and pam_ldap work fine.
Can anyone point me in the right direction?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
squint
I'm also seeing the following error periodically through syslog:
Mar 3 10:55:27 csx01tsite iwserver.2.8[16503]: nss_ldap: could not search LDAP
server - Encoding error
anyone have any insight?
Fullscript.txt