Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Setting Metadata depending on category
System
Hi,
I'm using Ts 5.5.2 SP3 on Win 2K with NO MetaTagger.
I've configurred the metadata-rules file to apply different tags to files from different vpaths.
But this is not sufficient for our requirement.
The metadata should be dependent on the content category and not the vpath.
e.g. Press Release and Policies documents will have different sets of metadata.
If I save the Press Release in Policies folder then my metadata logic is going for a toss.
Is there any way to configure metadata-rules so that it depends on the content category?
I dont want to force the users to store contents correctly to relevant folders. (In fact its not possible also because the users are using Import file option)
TIA
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
gzevin
I recently had a similar requirement from a client... But I don't think you could do this....
Greg Zevin, Ph.D. Comp. Sc.
Independent Interwoven Consultant/Architect
Sydney, AU