Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Integration of mySAP portal and Interwoven
jayskapadia
Hi, I am currently developing a prototype for giving the facilty that Team Site gui gives. Like just i want to create a page where in a DCT is opened for entering a record ie to contribute content and the user is able to submit the record to create a DCR. So i want to basically open up a DCT in the browser so that someone can add a record in that . Not through team site gui but through ones own custom coding
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Valentine
Yuo want to populate dcr's w/o TeamSite gui?
I so, it is possible. Since DCR is just a XML file, then you can crate it in any program and put it into the TS, and set ExtendedAttributes (iwextattr) to reflect the dcr type.
jayskapadia
Hi valentine,
I think I was not clear in a requirement. Bottom line is that I want to open up a DCT in a browser in the parsed form so that a user can fill the form and on click of the submit or save button it should be saved and a DCR should be created.Also it should be submitted to a workflow. All this using custom GUI not through Team Site GUi. Please give me the API name and details through which I can do the above.
Regards
Jay