Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
inquire name of generated file by editing dcr
zotte
Hi all!
How it's possible to get in DCR the name of the generated file when I say 'Edit' on the WebDeskPro or WebDesk. It's have to do, so when I click the generate button the browser has the directory and filename. Isn't it!? I want to use the value in FormAPI on TeamSite 5.5.2 / Solaris.
Is the value in any javascript or java variable? I have not found anything.
Thanks for your help!
zotte
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
There are probably better ways but you could have generate set an extended attribute on the DCR that indicates the generated file, then have a FormAPI callServer that calls a CGI that returns this value. Your generate could also update a hidden field in the DCR containing the path to the generated file, then FormAPI can query this directly.
The lack of formal association between DCR and generated file(s) is a really weak point in Interwoven's architecture.