Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
error in adding pdf file to mediabin
Bijit
I got the following error when I tried to add a pdf file.
Neumann_DAM_US.pdf could not be added: Warning: Metafile printer not set. Page images are unavailable.
Warning: The document could not be opened. Page images are unavailable.
Exception in Primitive {1E885AE1}! Reason = Problem in RIP.
, Message = PDFDecoder: Error ripping page content
What should I do to remove the error
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
MediaBin uses a Metafile printer to create previews of certain document types, including PDF as well as MS-Office docs and others. If the metafile printer (BlackIce) is not properly configured, you may see this error.
Please consult the MediaBin documentation for instructions on installation and configuration of the BlackIce Metafile Printer.
If you have problems after that, contact support for further help.
phd
The BlackIce MataFile printer driver should be installed directly on the server, not via Terminal service or PCAnywhere.
Also you cannot install it on a Virtual Machine like VMWare.