Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Frezz backing store
AndyJ
Hi,
Is that possible I can only frezz only one branch by the time?
The reason why I need to do this, because when I am doing convert from old server to new server, I do not want people touch some of the branches in old backing store.
Is that possible we can do this?
Thanks
Thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
You cannot frezz or freeze one branch at a time - you can only freeze one store at a time (which you need to upgrade to 5.5.2 before you can have multiple stores - so that's not an option for you either).
You can run an initial conversion of the old-store to the new-store while people are working in the old-store, and then shut everyone out when you do a final conversion (which should take significantly less time than the initial conversion).
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
AndyJ
Thank -fish