I've just recently noticed that my base server (NT) and receiver server (UNIX) have been acting strangely. Although real deployments are successful, my "simulate deployment" always ends in failed condition.
I checked the micro log on GUI and it said :
LIB: 2004-03-09 17:08:16
'dont_do' specifed -- ** DATA WAS NOT DEPLOYED **
LIB: 2004-03-09 17:08:16 Receiver-ERROR: ERROR: DoCopying() failed, check target log.
LIB: 2004-03-09 17:08:16 ERROR: Failed to deploy local_directory[.] of area[C:\Interwoven\OpenDeployNG\tmp\testping]
LIB: 2004-03-09 17:08:16 ERROR: Failed 1 of 1 local_directories
>>>
on the receiver end, I checked the corresponding log and see :
ERROR: Failed opening temp file(C:/INTERW~1/OPENDE~1/etc/.rfhealth-to-mot.com.rfhealth-to-mot.
com.cssun8.diff_file).
ERROR: DoCopying() failed, check target log.
ERROR: Failed deploying local_directory[0] (D:/ODsites/
www.motorola.com/rfhealth) to (/web/pag
es/production/rfhealth)
ERROR: Failed 1 of 1 local_directories
... this is a UNIX box so where did the C:\Interwoven\... come from? and why would it be unable to open/create this file because I assume it does the same when it actually runs the deployment.
I checked the deployment and if I do it, it works; only simulate fails.
Any ideas?
Thanks.
- sw
Ciao ?:-)
S. Wong