Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Modify Visual Format config file location
dazzlad
Hi,
I am trying to figure out a way to move the location of Visual Format config files out
/usr/iw-home/httpd/iw/config
on TS 5.52 (solaris).
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!
Darren
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
nipper
Don't think you can. I am curious why.
You may be able to check the ektron website to see if it is possible (obviously IW does)
TS 552 uses ewebeditpro 2.11
Andy
dazzlad
The TS installation here is under v.strict config control, so i am trying to allow develops to build VF configs under the branching structure....
Thanks
Darren
nipper
Check Ektron's site, I *think* there is some ability to have a user customize EWEP for their own use as well.
Andy