Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Navigation
jorge1
Hi,
Has anyone ever developed, used or bought a visual navigation component that plugs or could be plugged within the newest TS version?
Anyone has ideas how a complementary navigation interface could be set up?
I am thinking of something like a tree where users could drag pages around and this would be mapped in xml (DCR).
I'm looking for experiences on this matter or creative suggestions that users could easily use and understand.
Thanks in advance!!
Cheers,
Jorge
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
I know an Interwoven customer that built such a component using .NET with great success; can put you in touch if you are interested. I am not aware of any shrinkwrap product to do this.
jorge1
John,
I would appreciate if you could put me in touch with that customer.
Thanks!!
Kind Regards,
Jorge
AKB
Even I am interested so please do it to me also ( if you are not posting the same on Devnet).
Thanks
Migrateduser
> Even I am interested so please do it to me also ( if you are not posting the same on Devnet).
No Anil, *you* have to pay.
AKB
John,
Do send me your account details and I will wire transfer