Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Changing the Amount of Memory
GodBlessMe
Hi,
While editing the existing DCR 's some time user is getting the error java.lang.OutOfMemoryError at org.apache.xerces.dom etc error.
So it is not allowing to open the dcr . It is intermittent error.
I am using TS5.0 .I found one knowldege base article 49582 aount changing Memory in TeamSite 5.5.2.
Any body have idea how to do in TS5.0 and 4.5
Thanx in advance
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
bscott1
It was a while ago but I seem to remember something like this happening on 5.01. First I would recommend upgrading to 5.5 but at the time we made a change to the /etc/system file on solaris (I am assuming you are running solaris)
* File Descriptors Setup
set rlim_fd_cur=1024
set rlim_fd_max=4096
And the out of memory errors went away.