Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
What day in March is 6.1 going to be released?
System
Everyone seems to think 6.1 is coming out this month, but I haven't seen any official release date published - only that it will be sometime in March. So what day in March is it going to be?
Dave Smith
Sr. Software Engineer
Nike, Inc.
(503) 671-4238
DavidH.Smith@nike.com
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Gregg Faus
I would bet it would be the last day in March. This would be in line with all of the past releases. When IWOV says Q2 it means June 30th just like Q1 means March 31st.
Just a guess though, hope it's sooner.
Migrateduser
I'm guessing you're probably right. I was just hoping to see someone from Interwoven claim it, then they are on the hook for it. What I really want to know is - is it really going to be in March?
Dave Smith
Sr. Software Engineer
Nike, Inc.
(503) 671-4238
DavidH.Smith@nike.com
Migrateduser
Hi,
Barring a catastrophe, TS 6.1 will release on March 31. Attend our webcast on TS 6.1 next WED for details of what is and is not in TS 6.1.
http://www.interwoven.com/cgi-bin/webcast?wc=dev4-TS61
Cheers,
David
Sr. Product Manager, TeamSIte
dyun@interwoven.com
multi_cop.dcpackage
GWYang
Can TS6.1 support Solaris 9 or not?
If you know, please tell me!
AKB
Yeah It does support.. See the link below...
https://support.interwoven.com/resources/products/teamsite6/teamsite6_1_overview.pdf