Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Download Webcasts
Jeremy
Hi,
I guess this question would be to Lissa: In the webcasts section of the DevNet only certain webcasts are downloadable to the local machine - unless I am doing something wrong!
I would like to be able to download some of the other webcasts so that I don't need to be connected to the net to watch them.
At the moment it seems only a few from before
Webcast 26: IWOV 6 UI Toolkit Customization Walkthrough - Air Date: 12 Nov. 2003
are downloadable.
Is it possible to download the others locally or if not, would they be made available in a downloadable format at a later date?
Thanks for the help - I am not able to join in the Webcasts but do feel they are a valuable resource.
Jeremy
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
The idea behind the webcast recordings is to allow you to watch what you have missed. In general, we didn't expect people to want to keep a local copy of the recordings on their hard drive.
We use two different storage locations for the recordings, the webex server stores the most recent ones, and the DevNet site holds the older ones. I have found the performance for the webex site to be superior, so we keep the most recent ones there.
I'd appreciate knowing if there's a big need for others to view the recordings while not connected to the net.
Regards,
lissa
Project Main.PNG
AKB
Lissa,
I agree with Jeremy that the webcast should be downloadable. By this can are not bound to Internet connection, if we want to go through a webcast while travelling we can do it. Infact like the Sun webcast
http://java.sun.com/developer/onlineTraining/webcasts/webcamp/dchen/dchen.html
if we can have the webcast in MP3 format also it will be great ...by this we can listen anywhere...
Thanks