Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Just A DNR
ProfessorX
Anyone have a config file out there that just runs a DNR on the target server?
I don't want to do any deployments or anything.
Thanks in advance!
The Professor-
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
Try a filelist deployment with either (a) an empty - but existing - filelist, or (b) a filelist containing a non-existant file with respect to both source and target.
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
ts_user
Use the option
-sim
when invoking the deployment. This would ensure files are not deployed for any config file and only DNR run on the target server.
Migrateduser
I don't think simulated deployments will invoke DNRs. I just tried a quick test on OD 5.6 SP1 and it seems to be that way.
Todd Scallan
Director of Product Management
Interwoven
t: 408-530-7167
e:
tscallan@interwoven.com
Adam Stoller
I would consider the lack of running a DNR durring a '-sim' run to be *correct* behavior - especially since more often than not, the DNR is running based on content having been deployed.
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com