Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
lock of deleted & submitted files ?
nipper
I went though and deleted a bunch of old files a month ago. Submitted and approved the deletes (they are gone from WA and STAGING, do not exist in any workareas)
But I did a view -> list locks and the files are shown as locked because they were deleted.
What is the impact of this ? My workflow normally removes locks (on submit) but i do not do an explcit unlock. TS 552 Solaris 2.8
Tips/pointers/RTFMs appreciated
Andy
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
If you want to get rid of the locks - I think you need to re-create the branch/workarea/directory/file and then do an explicit unlock of it. However - you might be able to achieve similar results through the use of iwfsck and iwfsfix -- I'd suggest contacting support and see if they can provide any pointers regarding this...
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
nipper
Actually I can do an unlock (from the view -> list locks), so that is how I clean them up. I am curious if this is normal behavior or what ?
Andy