Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
6.1 Release Notes and Bug Fixes
System
Has anyone seen the release notes or bug fix list for TeamSite 6.1?
Directed toward Interwoven folks - Can you let us know when the release notes and bug fixes will be available? Also, how to go about getting ahold of them.
- Jason
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
This list is not finalized until the day the product releases. During regression testing it is possible that a bug that was fixed caused an issue, so the fix is backed out.
Most fixed bugs are included in the release notes "fixed bug list". A complete bug list is available on the support site.
If you are interested in a particular bug or feature, and have been listed as a "customer" on it, I believe support generates some kind of notification that you should receive when the bug fix is put into the release.
I hope this helps. Regards,
lissa
deanluckittaro
Does 6.1 provide metadata search capability in ContentCenter? I was told a few months back by Interwoven support that it would, but I couldn't find it in the 6.1 documentation. Thanks.
Migrateduser
The complete fixed customer bug list is here:
https://support.interwoven.com/kb/kb_show_article2.asp?ArticleID=51577
Thanks,
David Yun
Sr. Product Manager, TeamSIte
dyun@interwoven.com
Migrateduser
Should this be available to all support users or is there somewhere else the content can be posted?
Access denied to Article 51577
This article has restricted access.
Click here to return to the knowledge base.
Migrateduser
Access to IWOV product documentation and bug lists is available for support customers, who have a valid support site login. Additional support logins may be purchased for a nominal cost.
lissa
Migrateduser
I am using a valid support login. It's just this article I can't see.
Migrateduser
That particular article is giving access denied. I think John was trying to say that he does have a support login, but the article won't come up. I'm having the same problem.
- Jason
Migrateduser
oh sorry, i misunderstood. That article was temporarily made unavailable, I'll have to find out why. Stay tuned.
lissa
Migrateduser
Hi All,
Sorry for the mixup. We're working on it...I'll repost the URL when its live.
Thanks,
David Yun
Sr. Product Manager, TeamSIte
dyun@interwoven.com