Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
DCT POPUP Message?
Jianm03
When a user try to close the dct, they always have this message come out.
Does any one know how to remove this from somewhere?
"Would you like to submit this file for approval?"
Thanks
Jian
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
gzevin
what would I say... RTFM. especially something related to tt_data....
Greg Zevin, Ph.D. Comp. Sc.
Independent Interwoven Consultant/Architect
Sydney, AU
Jens
hi jian,
you have to modify the available_templates.cfg and set something like this for your workflow:
<command_list>
<command include="no" value="tt_data" />
</command_list>
if you want to use all other events for your workflow
Ciao,
Jens
Jianm03
Thanks Jens.
Actually, it will also work if I select "Assign" and "New Job" when I sent the workflow to the server.
Once I select "ALL", the message comes again.
Thanks for you help!
Jian
tecthis
look in your available_templates.ipl. There are some if statmenets, that look something like (this example is for the submit button)
if ($command eq "submit")
Remove those and test
Alexander Correa
http://www.baxter.com
Adam Stoller
Only edit the available_templates.ipl file if you *do not* have an available_templates.cfg file. Otherwise, all edits should be made to available_templates.cfg (which I think debuted in 5.x somewhere, and definitely exists as of 5.5.2 and beyond)
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
AKB
That right no more change to the ipl file from TeamSite 4.5 onwards. We just need to modify the .cfg file.
ela
actually, we customized our available_templates.ipl file so much in 4.5.1 that I chose to lug it along in 5.5.2 as well. since we're not using tt_data workflows at the moment, I got rid of the close message by uncommenting the tt_data part in the ipl file.
ela