Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
TeamSite Service Not Starting
Paul
Folks -
I have just installed TeamSite 5.5.2 SP3 and OpenDeploy 5.6 SP1 on a Win2000 server and the TeamSite Service will not start. If I start them in the Services Control Panel we it will start when I try an log in I get a blank screen and see that the service is shut down.
Anyone else ever have this happen?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
Check the log files - chances are there's something going wrong while it's attempting to start up...
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
Migrateduser
The most common situation that I've seen when this happens is that the license is wrong or missing. Might want to check the event logs and the TeamSite logs.
- Jason
Hamjam
Yes it happens with a invalid Teamsite license ... you can check for it in the tslicense.log file
HAM