Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
how to use java interface for customization
Bijit
Hi
Can anybody who has used the Java Interface supplied by Mediabin for customization, let me know the procedure like where to get the class files, where to store them, what more we need to install and what type of customizations we can make using the java api.
A small sample would be of great help if anyone can send it.
Thanks and Regards
Bijit
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
What version of MediaBin are you working with?
If you are working with 4.0, I would suggest that you use our Web Services for Java SDK. In fact, there is a DevNet WebCast on Wednesday March 24 that you should watch as well for an intro. By that time, we will have a Java SDK ready for download with sample code and documentation.
Alan Pinstein
Senior Product Manager / MediaBin
Bijit
Thanks for the reply. I will attend the webcast.
By the way I am using Mediabin 3.0
Thanks and Regards
Bijit