Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Understanding changing user roles names
ChuckM
We just received our yearly maintenance and it appears the name for roles has changed again. Originally, we had reviewer, author, editor and master. Then it switched to reviewer, author and power. Now, I see on our renewal "technical user" & "business user". Does anyone understand the need for this? It makes for a lot of confusion when I need to quote a price for a new user license. Also, we have many users who perform an "author" function but are charged at the same level as an "editor" for a license.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
roi
Hi Chuck.
Thanks for your email. We have changed the pricing of users to simplify it. There are now 3 types of users:
- Technical (Power)
- Business (Editor, Author, Front-Office)
- Casual (Reviewer, Portal)
Author pricing has come down considerably over the years, as has editor costs, with this new pricing. I hope this answers your questions.
Alan Klapper
Pricing Manager