Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Problem with inline Command in TS6
hasel
Hi!
I have a dct looking like this:
<data-capture-requirements name="sometype">
<ruleset name="sometype">
<inline command="c:/iw-home/iw-perl/bin/iwperl c:/iw-home/local/bin/hk010/include_dct.ipl"/>
</ruleset>
</data-capture-requirements>
The include_dct.ipl generates the following code:
<substitution>
<script language="javascript" location="webserver" src="/iw-mount/default/main/hk010/vorlagen_d/WORKAREA/modulbank/templatescripts/firmenkunde.js"/>
<script language="javascript" location="webserver" src="/iw-mount/default/main/hk010/internet_d/musterbank/WORKAREA/modulbank/templatedata/scripts/language.js"/>
<item name="sprache">
<select required="t"/>
</item>
<item name="title">
<label>Titel der Seite</label>
<text required="t" size="50"/>
</item>
</substitution>
The DCT is shown well, but without the FormAPI things... Can you help me please? In TeamSite 5.5.2 the FormAPI is still executed.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
I found that inline FormAPI executes in TeamSite 5.5.2 on IE6 but not on IE5.5. I don't know if this might be a related issue, but for now I would avoid having inlines generate FormAPI if possible.
ret
We just upgraded from 5.5.2 to 6.1 SP1 and have discovered the same issue with inline commands. Did you uncover any resolution to your issue?