Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
iw_if condition
Renata
hi,
I want to load another dcr into my TPL inly if a user selects to do so (by using browse button).
then in my include template I load the DCR if the path is <> nill.
I have tried the code below, but the if condition doesn't seem to work, it always wants to load a dcr.
Can someone let me know what is a corrent syntax for checking if a value is an empty string?
thanks so much.
<!-- load two dcrs to be included -->
<iw_if expr='{iw_value name="segments.item_1"/} ne " "'>
<iw_then>
<iw_load_dcr var='item_1' file='{iw_value name="dcr.segments.item_1"}'/>
</iw_then>
</iw_if>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Gregg Faus
I believe your if statement should look like this:
<iw_if expr='{iw_value name="
dcr
.segments.item_1"/} ne " "'>