Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
6.1 webcast
nipper
>TeamSite 6.1 - What’s new & considerations in moving from 5.5.2
This was scheduled yesterday, I was unable to attend, will it be replayed ? I do not see it on the
recorded events.
Andy
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
AKB
http://devnet.interwoven.com/site.fcgi/webcasts/docs/webcast-recordings.html
problems with audio though...
nipper
>problems with audio though...
hmm, I didn't have any trouble with the audio. There was none.
cc-webapp-config.xml.txt
Migrateduser
Oh man you missed out. That was the best audio ever for any webcast. They said my name and everything.
Dave Smith
Sr. Software Engineer
Nike, Inc.
(503) 671-4238
DavidH.Smith@nike.com
nipper
>Oh man you missed out. That was the best audio ever for any webcast. They said my name and everything.
preceede by what descriptive terms ?
MGW_log_16-Jan-2018.txt
SGW_log_16-Jan-2018.txt
Migrateduser
Never mind about that. Haven't you ever heard that bad press is still press?
Dave Smith
Sr. Software Engineer
Nike, Inc.
(503) 671-4238
DavidH.Smith@nike.com