Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Where is Interwoven in Europe??????
jorge1
Dear All,
I just came from Documation, on of the biggest CM seminars in Europe held in Paris and I noticed that IWOV wasn't there......
Than I just called a few folks in Germany and again IWOV presence is fading out or disappearing completely...
Spain as well, BTW...
Anyone in the UK, US facing the same experience?
Hey? IWOV? What's the strategy for Europe? Customers are getting frightened!!!!
Hope IWOV can keep up with the competition pace!!
Kind Regards,
Jorge
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Interwoven doesn't even hold its own conference in the US anymore - GearUp. For whatever reasons, Interwoven has decided to use mental telepathy rather than their physical presence to promote CM. I'm guessing they're riding on the wave of the new customers they got when they bought WorkSite and MediaBin.
Dave Smith
Sr. Software Engineer
Nike, Inc.
(503) 671-4238
DavidH.Smith@nike.com
Migrateduser
Interwoven do have a presence in Europe with regional offices in Sweden; France, Italy, Germany, The Netherlands & Spain.
We recently attended LEX Connect Europe 2004, Amsterdam and will be at The European Lawyer Conference, Vienna at the end of April.
This year we have taken the decision to invest in a more direct approach in Europe by hosting smaller, more personalised events.