Greetings,
We are using Weblogic 5 to display dynamic content from a database that is populated using a bulk loader with html files that are generated with a presentation template. The container page that querries the database is a jsp page. I want to let our content people create sections of our home page using DCRs and PTs, then grab the generated file and display it where needed. Upon reviewing our jsp pages that display an article based on passing the file name in via the URL (i.e.
http://www.gartmorefunds.com/funds/fundprofile_display.jsp?id=display/gartmorefunds/fundprofile/fp_some_fund.html), I don't see in the JSP code where the article is read. The Weblogic CM tags that are used to display the page are:
<cm

rintproperty id="doc" name="title" /> and <cm

rintdoc id="doc" />.
The only thing I see in the code that references the id of "doc" is:
<cm:selectbyid contentHome="com.beasys.commerce.axiom.document.Document" contentId="<%=contentId%>" id="doc"/>
Now, what if I don't want to pass a file in the URL? I want to have the page grab pre-defined snippet files that are generated via TS and stored in our database. What is the best way to do this?
- Joe