Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
dcr to database
kmm
Hi!
I have a basic question regarding dcr to database. Without data deploy tool Is there any way to write dcr to database?
Thanks in advance
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
You can write your own code to parse the DCR and deliver data contained therein to a DB. Some folks have found this to be preferable - though I think that was more often with earlier versions of DataDeploy. It basically comes down to whether or not you feel it's worth re-inventing a wheel because you think you can do it better - or because the "wheel" that exists for some reason doesn't work within your environment.
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
Michael
I am intrigued as to why you would not use DataDeploy -- perhaps you could provide further details?
Cheers
Michael