Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Visual Format Image problem
Mashuk
Hi,
I have a problem with the Visual Format image button. If I embed the VF within a DCT the image button on VF works fine and a popup page appears which allows me to navigate to the image. However, if I have my VF as a callout (VF opens up in new window) in the DCT, the image button on VF does not do anything if I click on it. At first i though the problem may be due to it being a cgi callout, so I changed the VF call to an inline, and the problem still persists.
Am I doing something wrong in the transport section, which does not allow the image pop up to appear when VF is in a callout mode?
Thanks in advance
Mashuk
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
jzhuang
Which version of Teamsite do you have, 6.0.0?
Mashuk
Hi,
No we are using TS 5.5.2 SP3
Mashuk