Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
iterate list
lceresko
Silly question--I have a datacapture template with a list of links to documents (min=1 max=4) and in one presentation template, I want to the entire list to appear, but in another presentation template, I just want the first in the list to appear. I've tried a few things, but can't seem to get the syntax correct and need some fresh ideas. Thanks.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Michael
Hi
Good question. Check out the doco on your iwov server
server>http://
server
/iw/help/tst/pt.
In particular have a look at the TeamSite:
T::iw_iterate page and the example with the optional iteration attribute. You could use a similar iterate construct with an enclosed if to solve your problem I believe.
Hope this helps.
Cheers
Michael