Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
iwpt_compile ocode produces HTMl but then an Error
dazzlad
Hi,
Certain DCR's fail to produce output...
The wierd thing is that the perl produced by iwpt_compile.ipl 1st prints.
Poorly formed XML:
Then All of the markup from the presentation template
and finally:
XML parse error :
syntax error at line 1, column 61, byte 61 at /usr/iw-home/iw-perl/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.005/sun4-solaris/XML/Parser.pm
line 185
Has anyone come across anything like this before.
I don't know how to debug from here.
Thanks!
Darren.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
nipper
May need a DCT, DCT and TPL to really check this out.
not enough info as posted.
Also what TS level & what OS ?
dazzlad
Hi.
I am on Solaris.
iwevrsion reports 5.5.2 Build 17976 Interwoven 20030323.
I would post DCT, DCR, TPL, but I've been told that this breaches confidentiality. Besides, There are so many PM's used by the template I think it'd be quite hard to figure I was just hoping that someone may have seen this before.
I have logged a support ticket.
Thanks for your time anyway.
Darren.