All,
I have a question regarding the format of DCR that we are creating under TST5.5.2.
When I create the DCR it looks like this:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE record SYSTEM "dcr4.5.dtd">
<record name="irv3" type="content"><item name="Item"><value>golfclub</value></item><item name="Description"><value>TaylorMade 580</value></item><item name="Start Date"><value></value></item><item name="Seller Location"><value>Phila</value></item><item name="Seller"><value>singer</value></item><item name="Seller E-Mail"><value>isinger@fleetcc.com</value></item><item name="Minimum Bid Amount"><value>100</value></item><item name="Auction Type"><value>R</value></item><item name="Quantity"><value>1</value></item></record>
where the line that starts with the record tag is ALL one line in the file. ie, the line ends with the </record> tag.
I want the output DCR have line breaks in the file such that it looks like this
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE record SYSTEM "dcr4.5.dtd">
<record name="irv3" type="content">
<item name="Item">
<value>golfclub</value>
</item>
etc.....
</record>
Is there a configuration setting in templating that allows me to control where line breaks are inserted.
We have an older TST system (4.5) that does create the DCR in the desired format, but I have not figured out how this is accomplished.
Thanks in advance.
Irv Singer
e-Business Content & Delivery
phone (215) 444 - 7957
e-mail
isinger@fleetcc.com