Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Viewing Devnet messages
nithinbose
Hey Guys,
Sorry to sound completely like a dullard. I was wondering how to read the private messages you have received.
I was able to get to them when I got them with the flashing icon next to the 'Main Index' link.
Now I am lost.
Nithin
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Yeah this got me to. I never found a link on the site (I htink it's in the control panel or profile or something), but this seems to work:
http://devnet.interwoven.com/forums/cgi-bin/viewmessages.pl?Cat=&box=received
Migrateduser
Your message box should be under Control Panel.
Cheers,
Todd Scallan
Director of Product Management
Interwoven
t: 408-530-7167
e:
tscallan@interwoven.com
Migrateduser
I know this i a little odd, if you ever see that mail icon flash on the main panel (by Main Index) you can either:
a. click on the mail icon and it will take you there or
b. go to the control panel and select "receive private message" as Todd says.
Regards,
lissa