Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
No DevNet post emails?
System
Since whatever maintenance was conducted the other day I don't seem to be receiving email messages when people respond to my post. Not only does it make my chest swell with pride whenver such a message arrives, but it actually reduces the amount of information I have to filter, the number of times I have to log in to devnet, etc. Anyone else still getting email regarding devnet posts?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
AKB
infact i am getting the server error 500 often ..atleast 10 times since yesterday night...I did post in a different thread...
Migrateduser
Ditto. I am not getting emails when people reply to my posts either. Evidently they use the same regression test plan for DevNet as they do with TeamSite.
Dave Smith
Sr. Software Engineer
Nike, Inc.
(503) 671-4238
DavidH.Smith@nike.com
Migrateduser
> Evidently they use the same regression test plan for DevNet as they do with TeamSite.
That would explain Anil's HTTP 500 errors, but I think if they managed development/testing of devnet the same way they manage teamsite this site would not be responding at all.
Migrateduser
we had a sendmail script issue from the new hardware installation. This problem is resolved.
lissa