Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Using select in TAG_info
christinelewis
I am trying to use a select drop down in the TAG_info area of my workflow but I am getting no values in the drop down when I get the form.
Can't see any documentation on this, is this a valid choice??
iw_setwfarg_rep_cntry => [
html => "<select><option selected='t' label='US' value='us' /><option label='Canada ' value='canada' /></select>",
label => "Select Country",
is_required => "true",
],
Thanks for help/suggestions!
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
Try this:
iw_setwfarg_rep_cntry => [
html => "<select><option selected='t' value='us'
>US</option>
<option value='canada'
>Canada</option>
</select>",
label => "Select Country",
is_required => "true",
],
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
Migrateduser
Try this just for giggles...
html => "<select><option selected value='us' />US<option value='canada' />Canada</select>",
Dave Smith
Sr. Software Engineer
Nike, Inc.
(503) 671-4238
DavidH.Smith@nike.com
Valentine
hmm ... from my experience selected tag is cutoff. and I was unable to preselect anything either. 8(
Migrateduser
According to my old O'Reilly HTML book, the
selected
attribute for the
<options>
tag takes no value. It works for me in all my select lists inside of TAG_info sections of my workflows.
Dave Smith
Sr. Software Engineer
Nike, Inc.
(503) 671-4238
DavidH.Smith@nike.com