Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Default value in the output file anem field
Kallattil
I have a question on how Teamsite keeps some user specific information.
When a Teamsite user (Editor) opens up a DCR, clicks on Generate button, Teamsite opens up a new small window to select a TPL. In this window, there is a field to
Enter Output file name
Fo one user in our team, it always defaults to a specific folder. How do I remove this? THe user has to always delete and retype another folder name.
Thanks,
Vijayan.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Is it in templating.cfg for that type? Are they generating or regenerating?
Kallattil
If it is in the templating.cfg, I would assume it will come for all the users.. This is not happening here.. I checked the user database (Entities) . I am not very good at the entries there..
Migrateduser
I don't think that's in the entities files. Is it possible this one user is editing existing output files (and it remembers what they edited), whereas other users edit DCRs directly?
Kallattil
The user is editing the DCR using the Edit toolbar button after selecting the check box against the DCR.
Migrateduser
Can you try as this user from another computer? I can't imagine it is a cache/cookie thing but I can't think what else it could be.
Kallattil
I was thinking in the same lines. So i went and cleared all the cookies, cached files and form/password cache from this machine. It did not help. I tried loggin in from this machine, I do not get this problem. If it was a cookie issue, I would have seen this..?
I found a
file_sys_path
entry in the entities files for this user. I reset this to root of teh workarea, it did not help either..
My company has opened a support case with IW now for this.