Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Hiding replicant
work4u
When you hide a replicant using FormAPI setting it to visible(false), it still shows the replicant label and the buttons to add or delete. Is there's a way to hide the label and the buttons or at least the buttons. Also is there's a way through FormAPI to completely delete the replicant which happens when you delete using the button.
Thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
There have been other threads on this - I believe that (for pre-6.0) if you put the replicant within a container, then you can achieve the desired result by hiding the container. At least I believe this was the work-around for 5.5.2 SP2b - whether or not this was fixed in later service packs, or in 6.0 (which does away with the replicant item as-such) I do not know off-hand.
I'd suggest searching through the forums for the previous threads of information as my comments above are second-hand, at best.
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
work4u
I have the replicant inside the container, but if I hide the container all the replicant will be hidden, I want to able to hide individual replicant based on a logic.
Is there's a way to hide the delete replicant button if no the label. I am also attaching the snippet of the DCT.
<container name="cheatsheet">
<label>Cheat Sheet</label>
<item name="cheatsheet" colspan="4">
<label><font color="blue"><b>Resources</font></label>
<replicant max="5" min="0">
<item name="resource_add">
<label>Add Resource</label>
<description></description>
<text size="25">
<cgi-callout label="Add"/>
</text>
</item>
<item name="resource_update">
<label>Update Resource</label>
<description></description>
<text size="25">
<cgi-callout label="Update"/>
</text>
</item>
</replicant>
</item>
</container>
Adam Stoller
I don't TeamSite Templating / FormAPI will do what you are looking to do - but maybe someone else has some ideas.
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com