Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Data capute with WorkRoute
parkerj
Has anyone used WorkRoute to capture data to a database (other than the WorkSite db).
I'm trying to set up a process that will incrementally capture data it goes though the WorkRoute process. I can do it with a .jsp form but when I link that to the template then the automatic e-mail doesn't work. I want to use the database access available with the .jsp and the routing and e-mail process from WorkRoute. Anyone been there yet?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Hello, Joyce!
This is your old buddy Nick. By "automatic e-mail", do you mean email notification? I'm not sure why your JSP approach, which invokes SQL queries against an Oracle database (as I recall), is disabling "automatic e-mail".
Thanks,
Nick