Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Deployment Error
sanmanpatel
Hi All
When I am performing deployment, I am getting following error
error - Read attributes from receiver failed, got null.
Any clue?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
Are you sure the receiver is up and running?
Are you sure the version of the receiver is compatible with the version of the sender?
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
sanmanpatel
Hi
yes my opendeploy server and reciver both are up and both have same version.
Regards
Spatel
Adam Stoller
Is there a firewall between your base server and receiver?
Is the port you're trying to communicate through open in the firewall?
Does the firewall do network address translation (NAT)?
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
sanmanpatel
Hi
There is no firewall between server and reciever, also port if open on which both server and recieve are commnunicating.
Thre is no NAT
Regards
Spatel
Adam Stoller
You need to supply config and log files then - which if you don't want to do it in an open forum, I suggest you contact Interwoven Support.
The files I'm referring to are the odbase.xml, odrcvr.xml, odnodes.xml, deployment configuration file, od.log odbase.log, odrcvr.log, delployment logs from the base server, deployment logs from the receiver.
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
mstevens
I had this same problem on a Solaris 5.5.2 receiver. Turned out our spam/**** filter was probing the OpenDeploy port. We would see up to 50 "close/wait" sessions on the port all from the filter server. We disabled scanning of that port and recycled OpenDeploy and all was well.
ktasch
Were you ever able to resolve this? If so, do you remember the cause?