Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Table Naming Convention Issues
sunil_j
Hi,
I am trying to configure DAS to deploy Metadata to MS SQL Server 2000 Database using Datadeploy 5.6 and SP1. I read the DataDeploy Administration Guide's documentation titled "Table Naming Conventions" on Page 216. It says For metadata deployment, the table names would be
- FOR STAGING AREA:
STORE1_TEAMSITE_METADATA_MAIN_BRANCH1_STAGING
-FOR WORKAREA:
STORE1_TEAMSITE_METADATA_MAIN_BRANCH1_WORKAREA_WA1
I have a branch which I have named
portal.xyz.nsw.gov.au
and when I configure DAS, the deployment fails with an error log reading
Exception Message: [XYZ-GMT-NT23]The object name 'DEFAULT_TEAMSITE_METADATA__MASTER__MAIN_PORTAL.XYZ.NSW.GOV.' contains more than the maximum number of prefixes. The maximum is 2.
Vendor Error Code: 117
SQL state: 01000
To me it seems that the problem is because of mutiple
.
(dots) that appears in the branch name.
If thats true, how do I change the Table Naming convention used by DataDeploy/DAS to execute deployment from areas which have multiple (more than 2)
.
(dots) ?
Regards
Sunil
Technical Consultant
Sydney (Australia)
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
There isn't any way to change the table naming conventions within DD. The error mesage is coming from SQL Server. Are you using linked servers? I know there are some issues with it in SQL Server.
Mariam