Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
OpenDeploy 5.6 not starting
Paul
I have a new installation of openDeploy 5.6 on a Windows2000 server and am getting the following error on startup:
ENG: 2004-03-30 09:21:19 EST GMT-05:00 Getting the local Node = 192.168.41.26
ENG: 2004-03-30 09:21:19 EST GMT-05:00 Creating session listener on port 1701...
ENG: 2004-03-30 09:21:19 EST GMT-05:00 Receiver-side handshake timeout = 120 secs
ENG: 2004-03-30 09:21:19 EST GMT-05:00 ***ERROR - Session Listener failed binding on [192.168.41.26:1701] exiting...
SVR: 2004-03-30 09:21:19 EST GMT-05:00 ***ERROR - OpenDeploy engine component encountered error.
SVR: 2004-03-30 09:21:19 EST GMT-05:00 ERROR DETAILS:
Session Listener failed binding on [192.168.41.26:1701]
SVR: 2004-03-30 09:21:19 EST GMT-05:00 Bring up of OpenDeploy server FAILED.
Using NETSTAT, I discovered that the port (1701) is NOT in use. I also get a connection failed when I try and telnet to that port.
Where else should I be looking?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mstevens
Base or Receiver? Check your od*.xml files and make sure they are well formed.