Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Editors can't publish in V6.0 ?
bibulle
Hi !
I'm testing migration from V5.5.2 to V6.0 and something goes wrong.
I am author, editor, admin and master. I create a branch, a sub-branch and a workarea with my account as owner and a test file in the wa. When i login as admin, I can create a new edition but not as an editor !?
I have put the editor_publish=yes tag into iw.cfg.
Is there any known problems in V6.0 or is there anything I missed ?
Thank you for answer
Bidulle
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
I'd suggest you contact Support and file a bug report on this. Either the manuals need to be updated to reflect that editors are not allowed to created editions (incompatible change) - or the server and/or GUI is not correctly processing the iw.cfg directive (which by default is supposed to be enabled) and allowing editors to have the ability to create new editions.
I was able to reproduce this using CCP on a TS6.0L Solaris installation - I'm hoping to have a 6.1 system soon...
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
Sri
Can you try posting this to a different forum (Content Management?). It is likely that engineers who know the answer to this question might be monitoring just that forum, but not Templating.
Sri
Adam Stoller
Consider it re-posted - in the Content Management forum.
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com