Is there anyway to force a newline within a single field?
I've got a mutilple-selection-checkbox field like this:
<item name="LoE">
<label>...</label>
<description>...</description>
<checkbox multiple="t" delimiter="; ">
<option value="value-1" label="value-1"/>
<option value="value-2" label="value-2"/>
<option value="value-3" label="value-3"/>
<option value="value-4" label="value-4"/>
<option value="value-5" label="value-5"/>
<option value="value-6" label="value-6"/>
</checkbox>
</item>(
there's actually something like 20 options, some with long labels, some with short)
In 5.5.2 the values would wrap so that you might see something like this:
[ ] value-1 [ ] value-2 [ ] value-3
[ ] value-4 [ ] value-5 [ ] value-6but in the TS6 MDC (a.k.a. MetaTagger UI) it does
not seem to wrap [by default?] and I get:
[ ] value-1 [ ] value-2 [ ] value-3 [ ] value-4 [ ] value-5 [ ] value-6Does anyone know if it is possible (
and if so - how) to cooerce the rendering of this field so that the options wrap within the boundaries of the window rather than forcing a horizontal scroll bar?
(
I realize we could move to a multi-select list - and I might do that - but I'm trying to change the end-user UI as little as possible right now)
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com